All international students need to meet the following application requirements:
- Complete the Online Application for International Students
- Satisfy the Language Requirements. See below.
- Complete an accredited high school program and submit transcripts
- Submit transcripts of any other post-secondary education
ACT score of 20, SAT of 940, IB pass in 6 subjects with score of 28
Note: International student applications are reviewed on an individual basis
If you have any questions or would like to discuss further what Redeemer University College has to offer you for your university education, connect with Your Admissions Counsellor.
For information on student services and how Redeemer can help you transition smoothly to living in Canada, click here
- iBT: A minimum score of 20 in each of the component parts (listening, reading, speaking, and writing) is required.
- The TOEFL score must be submitted before an admission decision will be made. TOEFL results will be sent directly to Redeemer if our code number of 0907 is specified. Information on the TOEFL examination is available from www.ets.org.
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery
- International Language Testing System
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment
- Attended an accredited english speaking secondary school full time for at least three years
- Attended an accredited English medium university in full time academic studies for at least one year
- Resided in an English speaking country for at least four years immediately prior to applying to Redeemer.