This summer, Redeemer will again be offering a one-week intensive summer research fellowship for high school students. Selected students will have the opportunity to research alongside some of Redeemer’s science faculty and undergraduate students, unpacking real-world research questions and contributing to different areas of study. The fellowship is open to students who will be entering grade 11 or grade 12 in the fall of 2020. There are up to 16 spots available.
- Application Deadline: April 17, 2020
- Successful candidates to be informed: Early May 2020
- Fellowship Week:
July 27 – July 31, 2020– CANCELLED
- Costs: $150 to cover part of food and lodging*
View photos from last year’s research fellowship
What can you expect?
- Contribute to university-level research during a week-long research fellowship.
- Participate in a research project in one of the following areas: Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Molecular Biology, Health Sciences or Mathematics.
- Be part of a practical research experience with a small research team, working with university students and faculty, tackling a specific real world research question or problem.
- Meet other young Christian students who are passionate about the sciences.
|MON||Welcome and Orientation||Campus Ecology Tour||Lab and Research Orientation||In dorms||Bonfire|
|TUE||Research and Field Work||Student Research at Redeemer||Research and Lab Work||In dorms or on field trip||Downtown Hamilton & Waterfront Trip|
|WED||Research and Field Work||Faculty Research at Redeemer||Research and Lab Work||In dorms||On Campus|
|THU||Research and Field Work||Faith and Science||Research and Lab Work||On Campus||Free Time|
|FRI||Conclusion of Research||On Campus||Research Presentation Prep||Celebration of Research|
*Financial assistance is available for students with need.