Course Name: SSC-210: Understanding the World Through the Social Sciences
Department: Core program
Position Type: Part-time
Open Until: Position filled.
- All duties associated with teaching this course.
- Scheduled office hours with students.
- Non-classroom time made up of preparation of lectures, student consultation, marking or grading, including grade appeals and cases of academic dishonesty.
Qualifications and Attributes
- Should possess a relevant Master’s degree or Ph.D.
- Previous teaching experience at the university-level is preferred.
As a liberal arts and sciences university rooted in the Reformed tradition of Christianity, we seek candidates who are committed to teaching from this perspective. Interested applicants should possess at least a Master’s degree and should submit a curriculum vitae, two letters of reference, evidence of teaching quality and a short statement on how their own faith commitment fits the mission of Redeemer University.
Deadline: Applications will be reviewed as they come in and positions are open until filled
Direct applications to: Dr. Kyle Spyksma, Interim Vice President, Academic, Redeemer University
Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Redeemer University offers equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants. In accordance with Canadian Immigration requirements, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be considered first for this position.