Please read the following information for ordering transcripts:
Transcript Request Form
Unofficial transcripts can now be accessed through Self Service, for every student (past or present); and at no cost to you. Log onto Self Service, click on Academics (grad cap icon), then click on Unofficial Transcript. A PDF of your undergraduate transcript is available. Please note that Redeemer’s name or logo are not included in the PDF; you will need to request an official transcript. If you have any difficulties logging into Self Service, please contact the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com.
Official Transcripts are confidential, official documents released only upon the signed authorization of the student. Requests may be submitted by completing the above online Transcript Request Form. Phoned-in transcript requests will not be accepted.
You must enter your Redeemer student ID number in order to complete the above online Transcript Request Form. If you do not remember your student ID number, please contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please ensure that you order your transcript with enough time for Redeemer staff to process, the postal system to deliver, and the receiving institution to clear. Redeemer University cannot assume responsibility for missed deadlines or lost mail. Order your transcripts well in advance and check with the recipient that they have been received.
If your name has changed and you would like this name change reflected on your transcript, please submit a Name Change Form. Please call the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Pricing for transcripts:
- Regular Processing: Transcripts are processed and placed in regular mail within 4 to 5 business days. The fee for each transcript is $5. This also includes the cost to fax a transcript if requested.
- Faxed: Transcripts can be faxed to a person or an institution. Please note that receiving institutions may not accept faxed transcripts. It is your responsibility to check whether a fax is acceptable.
- Xpresspost: Transcripts can be mailed Xpresspost if the regular mail is not desirable. The cost for a Canadian address is $20, for American address is $30 and for an international mailing addresses is $50.
Transcript fees must be paid before a transcript will be released. Transcripts will not be issued if you have an outstanding balance with the Business Office or Library.
- Birth date information (DD/MM only) appears on the transcript.
- Transcripts issued directly to the student are stamped ‘Issued to Student’ and may be considered unofficial by the receiving institution.
- Current or future course registration does not appear on a transcript unless specifically requested.
- Transcripts from high school, colleges, or other universities that have been submitted to Redeemer University for our files will not be copied for students.
- Courses from other institutions transferred for inclusion in your academic record at Redeemer will be noted; however, it is your responsibility to determine whether the receiving institution requires further documentation.
- Each transcript is placed in a sealed envelope, and the envelope flap bears a Redeemer University label and signature from the Registrar’s Office.
- Transcripts cannot have the institution address on the sealed envelope if they are ‘Issued to Student.’