Considering applying to Act Five? Great! Here is what you need to know:
Applicants will be considered based on the following requirements:*
- You graduate(d) from high school in 2018 or 2019.
- You earned a minimum of a 65% average in six Grade 12 U/M-level courses; OR
- You earned a minimum of a 70% average in at least three Grade 12 C-level courses or equivalent (there is an added requirement of an academic reference if you fit within this category).
*If you do not meet the above requirements, there may still be available options to participate in Act Five. Please contact us for further information.
- Apply online!
Submit your application online for free! It will include:
- Personal and academic references (as required). See Reference form here.
- A short, personal statement of faith
- Send in your transcripts
Request and submit up-to-date and official transcripts from your high school(s). Transcripts need to come directly from the guidance office. These can be mailed or emailed to the following:
Redeemer University College
777 Garner Road East
Ancaster ON L9K 1J4
- Apply for Financial Aid
Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify. Click here to access the application form (PDF). Deadline to submit your completed Financial Aid application is March 31st.
Selected applicants will be contacted for an interview with Act Five’s Director.
Dates you need to know:
The Act Five program has a rolling Admissions deadline with limited spaces available. Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible for maximum consideration.