Considering applying to Act Five? Great! Here is what you need to know:
Applicants will be considered based on the following requirements:*
- You graduated from high school less than three years prior to your Act Five start date and are a Canadian citizen.
- You earned a minimum of 65 % average in six Grade 12 U/M-level courses;
- You earned a minimum of 70% average in at least three Grade 12 C-level courses or equivalent (there is an added requirement of an academic reference if you fit within this category).
*If you do not meet the above requirements, there may still be available options to participate in Act Five. Please contact us for further information.
- Apply online!
Submit your application online – it’s free to apply until January 15th (after which it becomes $50 to apply). It will include:
- Personal reference (and an academic reference as required)
- A short, personal statement of faith
- Send in your transcripts
Request and submit up-to-date and official transcripts from your high school(s). Transcripts need to come directly from the guidance office. These can be mailed or emailed to the following:
777 Garner Road East
Ancaster ON L9K 1J4
- Apply for Financial Aid
Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify. You can apply through your application portal. The deadline to submit your completed Financial Aid Application is March 31st.
Selected applicants will be contacted for an interview with Act Five’s Director.
Dates you need to know:
For maximum consideration, complete your application by our January 15th deadline. After that, Act Five will have a rolling Admissions deadline based on the remaining spaces available.