You can pay your account online through internet or telephone banking, by credit card via Paypath (fees apply), or by pre-authorized direct debit. Payments can also be made by cheque, cash or by debit in the Student Accounts office. We are unable to accept international debit cards. International students can pay via Flywire.
Internet or Telephone Banking:
- You can set up Redeemer University as a payee through Bill Payment on internet or telephone banking. Your account number is ST followed by the 7 digit ID number.
- To find your ID number go to your User Profile on Student Self Service. To get there, click on the “Links” Icon that looks like the profile of a person in the grey menu -> ‘User Profile’
- OR check your ID number on your OneCard.
- The major banks as well as most credit unions are set up to receive payments for Redeemer.
- If you prefer, you can also go into your bank and make a payment through the bank teller.
- Please remember if you are paying via online banking after regular business-day hours, or on a weekend/holiday, your payment will be processed by the bank on the next business day. Redeemer will count this as the date of payment.
- Important: Please allow 3 Business Days for processing. We do not send email confirmation when payments are received. Please check your online statement to see the payment reflected on there. If you do not know how to check your statement, please read more here.
- Please make sure that the transaction limit and the daily limit on your debit card is sufficient to cover the balance. You can go to your bank and ask to get these limits temporarily increased before you make the payment.
- Current and post-dated cheques should be made out to Redeemer University or Redeemer U.
- The service charge for non-negotiable cheques is $20.
- The U.S. exchange rate is adjusted regularly. If you are planning to pay in U.S. funds, we will need to divide the term balance by the exchange rate to get the U.S. dollar equivalent. Please check with the Student Accounts office on the rate and calculation before making a payment
- The service charge for non-negotiable cheques is $20
Pre-authorized Direct Debit (PAD) from your bank account OR Credit Card Payments via PayPath (fees apply):
- Log on to your Student Self-Service page via selfservice.redeemer.ca
- Select “ Pay with Direct Debit (PAD) from your bank account or use a Credit Card”
- Select “Make a Payment” in the menu options at the top
- Click on the term that you would like to put a payment towards. You can select multiple terms
- Enter the amount that you would like to pay in the box next to the terms
- In the drop down menu next to “Method” choose one of the following:
- Credit card –> Credit Card via PayPath
- Saved Payment Methods –> Your Previously Saved PAD Bank Account
- Other Payment Methods –> CAD Pre-Auth Debit
A. Credit Card Via PayPath
- Click “Continue”
- Click “Continue to PayPath”.
- Agree to the terms Enter your credit card details Click “Submit Payment”.
- Click “Close” Look for an email summary of your payment. Allow 2 Business Days for processing before payment will show on your account
B.Saved Payment Methods
- Select your saved account
- Click “Continue”.
- Review your information and click “Submit Payment”
Look for an email summary of your payment. Allow 2 Business Days for processing before payment will show on your account
C. CAD Pre-Auth Debit
- Click “Continue”.
- Enter your banking details to set up a new bank account for pre-authorized debit. The form will let you know if there are any errors in your format. You can check a box to save this information for future payments.
- Read the CAD Pre-Auth Debit Payment Agreement.
- Click “Continue”.
Review your information and click “Submit Payment” Look for an email summary of your payment. Allow 2 Business Days for processing before payment will show on your account
*You can also add your parents as authorized users that can log into your account and make payments on your behalf (or you can limit their actions to seeing your balance only)
From the home screen,
- Click on “Authorized User”
- Under “My Profile Setup” click “Add Authorized User”
- Enter your authorized user’s email address
International Student Payments:
- International students may make use of the services of FlyWire to pay their tuition. FlyWire calculates an exchange rate on international currency and transfers the Canadian dollar equivalent to Redeemer University on your behalf.