Your time as a Redeemer student may have come to an end, but your connection to Redeemer can last a lifetime! Here are a few ways you can stay involved as an alum, and keep making an impact for future and current Redeemer students.
- Update your contact information. Update your mailing address or email addresses, phone number, career information, and personal news in our Alumni Update Form.
- Be a mentor. Apply to be an alumni mentor for the Class to Career: Advice from Alumni, and share your journey and career insights with current students and recent alumni!
- Hire Redeemer graduates and students. If your business or place of employment is hiring, let us know and we’ll share the job posting on our job board.
- Visit campus. Come to campus to watch a Royals game, attend a choir concert or a public lecture, or just drop in to say hi — we’re always happy to see alumni! While you’re here, pick up some Redeemer merch from 21Five.
- Share Redeemer. Encourage family and friends to consider Redeemer or come for a Campus Visit Day! You can also connect with us on social media and like, share and retweet our posts and pictures.
- Alumni Council. Be part of creating a strong relationship between Redeemer and alumni by applying to be on Alumni Council or nominating someone!
- Tell us what you’re up to. Share your stories with us and become a featured alumnus in our promotional materials. Your success is our success!
- Participate in events. From Alumni Choir to athletic events to reunions — you are invited to come back. View all Events
- Make a gift. We rely on supporters like you, and every single donation helps support Redeemer and our students. You can also remember Redeemer in your will and estate plan. To get help creating your will, contact Christian Stewardship Services for a free consultation. Give now.