The Redeemer Security department is committed to ensuring that the Redeemer campus is a safe and orderly environment in which to live, work and learn. To meet this goal, we seek to work collaboratively with all members of the university and the larger Ancaster-Hamilton community.
Some of our principal responsibilities are:
- Patrol and surveillance of the campus buildings and grounds
- Emergency response to medical and other emergencies
- Administration of on-campus parking
- Management of the University Key Control System
- Enforcement of University guidelines and policies
Security works in co-operation with all University departments to facilitate ongoing academic, student life and conferencing activities.
The Security Department is really here to help you. We are always interested in your concerns, suggestions or ideas. You may reach us by phone at 905-648-2139 ext. 4444, 905-961-4444 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.