The Redeemer University Christian Leadership Scholarship
10 scholarships of $4,000 available.
The Redeemer University Christian Leadership Scholarship is awarded annually to 10 new students. The award seeks to recognize the outstanding leadership experience and leadership potential of students applying to Redeemer University. The recipients will exemplify Christian leadership by demonstrating how their faith impacts their life and their decision-making as leaders.
Leadership Scholarships are awarded to full-time incoming students who have demonstrated noteworthy leadership qualities in school, church, or community involvement.
The $4,000 is split between recipients’ first and second years at Redeemer.
This award is for high school students who have a complete application* for undergraduate admission by February 28, 2023.*
The recipients must have a minimum admission average of 70% and be in high school or have completed high school during the preceding 12 months and have no other post-secondary education.
*To complete your application for admission:
- Submit your application for admission online.
- Your most up-to-date transcript(s) must be received by Redeemer.
This requires that you request your guidance office to send us your official transcripts
How to apply
- Fill in the online application for the Leadership Scholarship
- A short statement articulating your motivation for accepting such roles, and how Christian commitment influences one’s leadership.
- Provide the name of a recommender
To qualify for a Leadership Scholarship, a recommender must complete an online form that speaks to your faith in Jesus Christ, your ability to lead others, and your desire to share the hope of the gospel with others. We ask that you provide the name of a pastor, youth leader, chaplain, spiritual mentor, or youth pastor who is best suited to complete this recommendation form.
- Ensure that your online application for undergraduate admission is complete
- Qualified candidates will be invited to interview.
Deadline: February 28, 2023
Students will be notified by mid-late March 2023. The award will be confirmed once a student enrolls for the Fall 2023 semester.