Redeemer alumni, prospective students, parents, and friends are warmly invited to spend an afternoon of fun, friendship, food and nostalgia.
|3-on-3 basketball tournament||2:00 – 4:00 p.m.|
|Receptions & workshops||3:00 – 5:00 p.m.|
|Dinner||5:00 – 6:30 p.m.|
|Faith in Canada 150||7:00 – 8:30 p.m.|
3:00 p.m. Workshop Options
Note: These workshops will be running at both 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. for an hour.
- A. Alumni Reception – Drop in to meet Redeemer’s new director of strategic relations, in charge of alumni relations, Christine Giancola.
- B. Why Christian liberal arts matter: Get to know Redeemer University – Tim Selles, an admissions counsellor at Redeemer, will share more about what it means to earn a degree at a Christian liberal arts university and how it impacts campus life, the classroom and your future.
4:00 p.m. Workshop Options
- A. It All Adds Up – Interact with Redeemer’s Centre for Experiential Learning and Career’s (CELC) staff about the many new initiatives at Redeemer that are putting the classroom in the workplace and bringing the workplace back to the classroom. Learn more about #ItAllAddsUp.
- B. Staging a Musical Theatre Number – Learn the music and choreography for “Turn It Around,” from Cotton Patch Gospel performed on Redeemer’s main stage in 2016.
- C. Science at Redeemer – Dr. Darren Brouwer, professor of chemistry, will share the journey he and his students have taken to document water pollution in Hamilton’s creeks and streams.