Course Name: HIS: Canadian History: Pre-Confederation
Position Type: Part-time
Open Until: Position filled.
A survey of the history of Canada from the earliest times until the conclusion of the colonial period. Special emphasis is placed on the unfolding of Canadian society under the formative influences of conflicting intellectual currents and religious beliefs against the background of the constraints of the physical environment.
- All duties associated with teaching this course.
- Scheduled office hours with students.
- Non-classroom time made up of preparation of lectures, student consultation, marking or grading, including grade appeals and cases of academic dishonesty.
Qualifications and Attributes
- Should possess a relevant Master’s degree or Ph.D.
- Previous teaching experience at the university-level is preferred.
As a liberal arts and sciences university college rooted in the Reformed tradition of Christianity, we seek candidates who are committed to teaching from this perspective. Interested applicants should possess at least a Master’s degree and should submit a curriculum vitae, two letters of reference, evidence of teaching quality and a short statement on how their own faith commitment fits the mission of Redeemer University College.
Deadline: Applications will be reviewed as they come in and positions are open until filled
Direct applications to: Dr. Kyle Spyksma, Interim Vice President, Academic, Redeemer University College
Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Redeemer University College offers equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants. In accordance with Canadian Immigration requirements, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be considered first for this position.