- The Drama of Scripture (REL-110)
- From the Word to the World: An Introduction to Theological Study (REL-121)
- Theological Interpretation of the Bible (REL-201)
- Old Testament Studies: The Writings (REL-325)
- New Testament Studies: The Gospels and Acts (REL-326)
David Beldman is an associate professor in the department of Religion and Theology and serves as the department chair. He earned a PhD in Old Testament Studies at the University of Bristol. He has a passion for opening up the riches of Scripture for students and helping them discern how the Bible speaks powerfully and relevantly today. He teaches courses in biblical and theological studies, including New Testament Greek. His research interests include biblical theology, Old Testament narrative and wisdom literature, and public theology. David loves listening to music, travel, and exploring the great outdoors, and in his spare time he enjoys restoring and riding vintage motorcycles. David and his wife Elsie have been married for 20 years and they have four kids.