The main academic building will be closed to the public at end of day December 21, to reopen on January 2.
Redeemer’s main offices will be closed for regular business on Friday, December 21 at 5:00 p.m. for the Christmas holidays. Regular office hours will resume on Wednesday, January 2, 2019, and all services will be back to their usual schedule as of Monday, January 7, when the winter academic term begins.
From December 21 to January 2, the academic building will be completely closed to the public, including the library, Tim Hortons, Refresh, the Market and the bookstore.
Regular hours resume for the academic building on Wednesday, January 2.
- The Redeemer gym will be closed from Friday, December 21 at noon to Monday, January 7 at 7:30 a.m.
- Tim Hortons will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. from Wednesday, January 2 to Friday, January 4 and then resume regular hours on January 7. Refresh will be open as of January 7.
- The library will be open regular hours as of January 2.
- The bookstore will reopen at 9:00 a.m. on January 2.
- The dorms will be open for move-in on Saturday, January 5 , with the Market available from 12 to 3 p.m. The Market’s resume regular hours will resume on January 7.