Redeemer University College’s Athletic Department is looking to fill the position of Head Coach for the Cross Country program for the 2019-2020 athletic year.
A one-year contract will be offered to cover the entire sport season as well as recruiting events from September through June, although most of the work is required between September and November.
- Oversee the recruitment and selection of student-athletes
- Organize and lead a program (2-3 times a week) that seeks to develop and prepare student-athletes for competitive collegiate level competition through practices, strength and conditioning programs and competitions
- Complete administrative duties as required by the Athletic Department and ensure effective communication amongst players, coaches and department staff
- Adhere to and enforce all policies and procedures of the department, Redeemer University College, the OCAA and the CCAA (where applicable)
- Promote the philosophy and objectives of the Redeemer University College Athletic Department and share in the commitment to Glorify God in all that we do
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to provide leadership and instruction in the athletic development of staff and student-athletes
- Baccalaureate degree
- Level III NCCP certification for their sport (or willingness to work towards this)
- Previous coaching experience at a competitive level
- Must be able to articulate their Christian faith and support the Mission of Redeemer University College
How to Apply
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application materials to the attention of the Athletic Director at:
Fax: (905) 648-8186
Mail: Dave Mantel, 777 Garner Rd. E., Ancaster, ON, L9K 1J4
Applications will be considered until the position is filled. All serious replies are appreciated, however, only candidates invited for interviews will be contacted.