On-campus employment is a form of financial aid through which you can work part-time to earn money to assist with your university costs. Students can apply for a job in various departments on campus and can work up to a maximum of 10 hours/week. Students working on campus earn minimum wage + 4% vacation pay.

Students can apply to work on campus in the following departments:

  • Athletic Centre
  • Office – Clerical
  • IT Computer Help Desk
  • Student Life
  • Janitorial
  • Maintenance
  • Library
  • Audio/visual (sound and lighting for events)

How Do I Apply?

All students, both incoming and returning, can apply for an on-campus job.  Active postings for the current school year can be found on the Redeemer job board.  Check out Hire Redeemer to view jobs. Create a profile there and sign up for Job Alerts to be notified when on-campus jobs are advertised.

All students need a social insurance number to work on campus.

Apply for a SIN number

International students will also need to complete a Service Canada employment contract to apply for a SIN number.

How Do I Get Paid?

Students must complete a contract for each position that they hold on campus, and submit monthly time sheets through the online time card on WebAdvisor. Students are paid on the 15th of the following month by direct deposit.

Other on-campus jobs like security and food services must be applied for separately through their respective departments.