The Redeemer App
The Redeemer App connects you to everything and everyone on campus by providing access to the information, systems and tools you need for a successful, engaged year. With the powerful search function, you’ll be able to find information on a wealth of topics. Alerts and notifications in the app highlight the information you need to know, and direct messaging and groups offer communication options and info about important events.
The Redeemer App is available for desktop at app.redeemer.ca and for mobile download on Google Play or the Apple App Store. Simply log in with your username and password (the same ones you use to access Redeemer’s network). If you have any questions, visit the app Help Centre or email email@example.com.
Visit The Redeemer App
Your Redeemer Email: Gmail
A Redeemer email is provided to each student and serves as a primary form of communication between Redeemer faculty and staff and students. Many courses require a Redeemer email to access online course services.
Go to Gmail
Your Redeemer email will be set up approximately 2 weeks from your registration date. The first time you log into your Redeemer email, you will be required to change your password. Your new password must contain at least one capital letter, lowercase letters, at least one number and a punctuation character of some sort with a minimum of 7 characters overall.
See term information, deadlines and on- and off-campus events from your personal Google calendar. You can add the Students calendar to your personal calendar as a layer, that you can then turn on and off, allowing you to see everything that’s happening this week or just your own appointments.
Through an RSS feed, the Students layer of the master calendar is also available on mobile devices via the Ellucian GO app. (Don’t have the app yet? Download Ellucian Go from your app store and choose Redeemer University from the list. Use your Dash username to sign in.)
Add the Students calendar
Time Out is a simple tool to help members of the Redeemer community gain an overview of important announcements. Find out what is happening at Redeemer today and tomorrow:
- On mobile. Click on the “Time Out” button on the Redeemer mobile app.
Still need the app? Download Ellucian Go from your app store and choose Redeemer University from the list. Use your Dash username to sign in.
- On desktop. Visit redeemer.ca/timeout.
- By email. Student Life will send out the Time Out to your email periodically but we encourage you to check in using your mobile device or web browser as well to ensure you don’t miss anything.
Read Time Out
WebAdvisor is a web-based portal to our student information system, where students can find information about their registration, academic records and a student profile.
Go to WebAdvisor
On WebAdvisor, students can find:
- Financial information: Student account balances, including amounts owed and payments. Billing statements are not mailed out. T2202A statements (tax forms) are only available on WebAdvisor and will be posted in February. T2202A statements are not mailed out to students. If you have questions, please contact the Business Office.
- Registration — Search for Courses: This WebAdvisor tool helps students find courses offered for the fall and winter terms. This feature will show you course information, such as dates and times a class is held, its room number, professor’s name and class capacity. This information is “live” from our database and is subject to change.
- Registration — Course Registration Appointment Scheduler: This will allow you to make an appointment during the course registration period (March to April).
- Academic Profile — Grades or GPA by term: Students can use WebAdvisor to access their grades by term, including previous terms during which they were registered at Redeemer. Final marks for all classes are available through WebAdvisor. Grade reports are not mailed to students.
- Academic Profile — Academic History: This WebAdvisor tool allows students to see a list of all of their completed courses, including their cumulative GPA. This list can be printed out, but it is not an official transcript. Any official records will require a formal Transcript Request from the Registrar’s Office.
- Academic Profile — Program Evaluation: This WebAdvisor tool allows students to compare their program requirements to the courses they have completed. Students should use this tool to help them in program planning. The Academic Calendar and an evaluation by an Academic Advisor ultimately determine a student’s official program requirements.
- Academic Profile — My Class Schedule: Select the term, click enter and view course registration for that term. Click on the underlined course name to view more details about the course, such as the course instructor, course description, time and room location. Students should use this WebAdvisor feature when trying to determine their class timetable and exam schedule, for which they will need to know their course section.
Some professors use Discovery to post class assignments, lecture slideshows or to host online class discussions. It is suggested that students use Firefox as their browser when accessing Discovery. Students login using the same username and password they use to access Redeemer’s network.
Go to Discovery
The list of textbooks available at the Redeemer Campus Bookstore can be found on Dash.
View Textbook List
The Centre for Experiential Learning and Careers CELC
The Centre for Experiential Learning and Careers (CELC) helps students connect their calling with a career through co-op work terms, internships, workshops and individualized career guidance. The Centre also supports the student and employer experiences that put the classroom in the workplace, and bring the workplace back to the classroom.
Career opportunities are posted on the HireRedeemer job board. The Alumni Association occasionally posts opportunities on their Facebook page and LinkedIn group—great networking tools for students and alumni.
Go to CELC