- Gods and Thrones: The World to 1914 (HIS-106)
- Introduction to International Relations (POL-208)
- Introduction to International Political Economy (POL-215)
- God and Global Order (POL-301/401)
- Internship (POL-380)
- Introduction to Politics & International Studies (POL-121)
Robert Joustra is associate professor of politics & international studies at Redeemer University College, and Director of the Centre for Christian Scholarship. He is also on staff with the D.C. think tank, Center for Public Justice, where he serves as the Editor of the Public Justice Review. He is a fellow with The Review of Faith and International Affairs, and a member of the Cardus Religious Freedom Institute’s Advisory Council. Rob is author, co-author, and co-editor of five books, most recently The Religious Problem with Religious Freedom: Why Foreign Policy Needs Political Theology (Routledge, 2017). Before joining academia, he worked for nearly a decade in politics with the think tank Cardus, and currently serves on the Christian Reformed Church’s Committee to Study Religious Persecution and Liberty. His articles and reviews appear in The Globe and Mail, The National Post, The Review of Faith and International Affairs, Books & Culture, and more.