- Gods and Thrones: The World to 1914 (HIS-106)
- Being and Knowing in the Digital Age (CTS-110)
- Introduction to Politics & International Studies (POL-121)
- Introduction to International Relations (POL-208)
- Canada and the World (POL-210)
- Introduction to International Political Economy (POL-215)
- God and Global Order (POL-301/401)
- The Religious Problem with Religious Freedom: Why Foreign Policy Needs Political Theology (Routledge, 2017).
- With Alissa Wilkinson, How to Survive the Apocalypse: Zombies, Cylons, Faith, and Politics at the End of the World (Eerdmans, 2015).
- With Jordan Ballor (Editors), The Church’s Social Responsibility: Reflections on Evangelicalism and Social Justice (Christian Library Press, 2015).
- With Kevin R. den Dulk, The Church and Religious Persecution (Calvin College Press, 2015).
- With Jonathan Chaplin (Editors), God and Global Order: The Power of Religion in American Foreign Policy (Baylor University Press, 2010).
He is also an editorial fellow at The Review of Faith & International Affairs, and his commentary and opinions appear in The Globe and Mail, The Washington Post, The National Post and elsewhere.
Dr. Joustra’s CV
Dr. Joustra’s books