Ph. D. (2019). Cognition and Learning – Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario.
M. Ed. (2009). Curriculum and Instruction – Dordt University, Sioux Centre, Iowa.
MI Thesis: Toward a Vision for Distinctively Christian Educational Leadership
B. C. Ed. (1994). Redeemer University College, Ancaster, Ontario.
- Multicultural Education in Global Context (PJI) (EDU-323)
- Teaching Social Studies (PJ) (EDU-337)
- Teaching Health, Dance, and Physical Education (JI) (EDU-341)
- Teaching Practice: Classroom Management (EDU-415)
- Social Foundations and Introduction to Teaching (EDU-303)
Prior to his recently completed dissertation research, Sean worked as a classroom teacher and educational leader (director of staff development, vice-principal, and principal) in independent schools in Ontario. Sean has worked with students at the elementary, secondary, undergraduate, graduate, and adults levels of education. Sean has led workshops on educational care, interpersonal theory, perceptual theory, invitational education, cooperative learning, differentiated learning, assessment and evaluation, curriculum design, and a number of other topics.