Application Process

  1. Apply online!
    Start and submit your application online! It’s free to apply until January 31st (after which it becomes $40 to apply).
  2. Send in your transcripts
    Request and submit up-to-date and official transcripts from each high school and post-secondary institution attended. Transcripts need to come to us directly from the guidance/registrar office (whether it be a hard copy by mail or a photocopy by email).

Apply Now

Admission Requirements

Who is considered a transfer student? Students who have completed 24 credit hours (8 courses) at another post-secondary institution. Students who do not meet the minimum requirement will be considered for admission on the basis of their secondary school grades. Any post-secondary credits will be evaluated for possible transfer credits.

Transferring from a University

  • Minimum grade average of “C-” (60% or 4.00 GPA on a 12 point scale)
  • Redeemer has adopted the “Pan-Canadian Protocol on the Transferability of University Credits” which means students may receive credit for courses completed at another recognized university where credit was given under the following conditions:
    • Courses must be acceptable in the program to which transfer is being sought either as required or elective courses.
    • Grades must be of at least a C- level. Exceptions to this may be made for students who have participated in official exchange program.

Transferring from a College of Applied Arts & Technology (CAAT)

  • Minimum grade average of “B-” (70%)
  • Liberal arts courses that coincide with intended program

Transferring from a Bible College

  • Minimum grade average of “B-” (70%)
  • Liberal arts courses that coincide with intended program

Additional Information

Additional Program Requirements

If you know what program(s) you are interested in, make sure you read about the potential additional program requirements found on the program’s page.

Language Requirements

All students are required to be proficient in the English language. Any student transferring from an international post-secondary school, must submit their transcripts through World Education Services (WES).

Is there financial aid available for transfer students?

Yes, for students transferring directly from a recognized undergraduate university institution, scholarships and bursaries will be awarded based on the grade point average of the last year (two terms) of full-time studies, using the same minimum GPA requirements as those required of returning Redeemer students.

Do I have to live on-campus?

It is required that all first-year and second-year students who were born on or after January 1, 2000 live on campus in university residences. Exceptions are made for students who wish to live at home with their parents.

Will my GPA transfer to Redeemer?

Your transfer GPA will be used to determine your Automatic Entrance Scholarship, but your transfer credit grades will not be included in your Redeemer GPA.

How will I know if my courses transfer?

Soon after all documents and transcripts have been received, you should hear back from the Transfer Coordinator about which courses require a submission of a syllabi and which ones are transferable.