Commonly requested forms are listed below for your convenience. If you are unable to access any of the documents, please contact the Registrar’s Office.

Please note that third parties may not complete these forms. Please see “Access to Student Records and Privacy of Information Policy” in the Academic Calendar for more information. All forms and applications must be presented in person, faxed, emailed or mailed to the Registrar’s Office.

  • Name Change Form – Any requests to change a name, by means of alteration or deletion, substitution or addition, must be accompanied by appropriate supporting documentation.
  • Proof of Enrolment Request – Complete this request form if you require proof that you are currently a student at Redeemer, were enrolled at Redeemer, or graduated from Redeemer.  You can email the completed form to
  • Letter of Permission Application – Current Redeemer students may take courses at other institutions for credit in their program at Redeemer. These Letter of Permissions courses (LOP) must be deemed important for a student’s program and are courses that are not offered at Redeemer University. The Registrar must approve each LOP course.

Current students will find a complete list of forms and documents on Dash.