Redeemer will prepare students to be innovative, collaborative and problem-solving critical thinkers. These skills will enable them to follow their callings into all areas of life, where they will seek to serve Jesus Christ for the sake of His world in their careers, communities, churches and homes. In a rapidly changing, complex digital world, Redeemer graduates must be ready intellectually, spiritually, socially and technologically to fill the opportunities of the marketplace and meet the needs of an increasingly virtual society.
Key areas include:
- Expanded chaplaincy programs
- Enhanced learning support plans
- Enhanced health & wellness programs
- Structuring of new degrees
- More experiential learning opportunities
Support Student Success