To prepare students to practice business in ways that recognize God as Lord of workplace and marketplace. This includes applying Biblical principles and commands, passionately serving God and others, building compassionate caring relationships, and striving for excellence in using knowledge and skills to benefit organizations and communities.
Graduates of our programs will:
- Discuss, analyze, and evaluate how business practices and theories are shaped by historical forces, the call to live in community and the impact of sin and grace.
- Apply critical thinking, analytical, problem-solving, technical, and creative skills in situations that require integrated thought.
- Use technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills to identify issues in business, propose and assess alternative solutions using qualitative and quantitative techniques, generate and defend recommendations, and design implementation plans.
- Communicate information, arguments, and analyses accurately, reliably, winsomely, and with conviction.
Business Department Programs
- Business – Accounting
- Business – Management
- Business – Marketing
- Business – Not-for-Profit Management